BlueBet is an Australian owned full service bookmaking operation based on Randwick Racecourse.
BlueBet operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the internet, mobile applications (iPhone & Android) & over the phone while also being on-course at Sydney metropolitan meetings every Saturday.
In the highly competitive online gaming industry BlueBet builds customer loyalty and reduces churn through creating and delivering personalised communications at scale.
After outgrowing their existing email provider their main requirements for a new system were:
- 2 way communication with CRM (non-salesforce)
- Pre built and dynamically populated audience segments
- Pre built library of drag and drop email templates
- Triggered SMS messages
After a search of the marketplace BlueBet chose Marketing Cloud, Salesforce’s B2C marketing platform and Destined as their implementation partner.
Destined worked with the team at BlueBet to create a detailed implementation strategy and project plan. The end solution delivers the following:
- Integration with source database through a secure FTP upload, allowing a two way flow of data.
- Destined have built 10 predefined user segmentations and have provided training to the team so that they can create new ones in the future. We have also built a series of email templates in line with the overall brand standards of BlueBet. This allows BlueBet to rapidly build and send personalised and brand-consistent email.
- Destined have integrated an SMS application, allowing BlueBet to send event triggered SMS communication.
Through use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud BlueBet have been able to:
- Improved email operational efficiencies by 42% with pre defined segments & prebuilt templates.
- Increased ROI through a Single Customer View (SCV) vs a fragmented view of the customer in the legacy system.
Destined fully understood the project scope & delivered the project on time & to spec. Their project team was easy to deal with & communication was responsive & consistent – it was a pleasure working with them.