About Digital Wellness
Digital Wellness develops scientifically formulated innovative weight loss platforms. They aim to provide people with insights and tools to change lifestyle behaviours that improve their health and wellbeing.
Their latest innovation is the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, where science and diet come together.
Digital Wellness has expanded the breadth and depth of services they provide. To support this growth they have implemented a series of systems to support the business. These cover clinical, finance, customer support, sales and marketing.
The business reached a point where it was important for these systems to talk to each other and share data. After a thorough review of the marketplace they chose Salesforce and Destined as their technology partners.
It was important for Digital Wellness to:
- Consolidate patient information to give a single view of the customer.
- An end-to-end patient engagement system.
- Workflows to manage referrals.
- Managing multiple channels for customer support like phone calls, emails etc.
- Create dashboards and reports to inform management decisions.
- Health Cloud was configured to provide Digital Wellness with a platform to manage their client (patient) data, sales process and partner network, their care plans and progress and customer service process. Reports and dashboards were configured as well.
- Marketing Cloud was implemented to enhance marketing automation and support lead generation, campaigns and comms.
- Several always-on triggered journeys have been configured.
- Advertising Studio has been implemented to support online advertisement campaigns.
The ability to leverage a single view of Patient activity and history across the Technology stack has been a real game changer for Digital Wellness, and has allowed them to build on their holistic approach to patient care.
- Member onboarding is now fully automated within Salesforce as opposed to in the past when it was a 20-step process involving six systems.
- Insights from marketing campaigns can be gathered in 24 hours, in contrast to the month it took before. This equates to a 96% reduction in time to insight on campaigns.
- Efficiencies gained in areas like member onboarding and support will help the company to scale its programs globally while continuing to offer a personalised member experience.
- Digital Wellness have seen a 90% increase in member acquisition in Q1 2021 compared to the same period a year earlier.
“Destined were fantastic and we had a wonderful Salesforce experience. We ran the project in agile format blending Destined staff with our in-house team, this was very successful and allowed knowledge transfer to occur gradually. Overall, our transformation project was a big success! We look forward to working with Destined again in the future as our business grows and our Salesforce needs evolve.”
Anna Crook – Director of Product Development, Digital Wellness